1/03/2008

untraditional exercise

I am currently sitting with my laptop sitting directly on my lap absorbing as much of its heat as possible (mmm...warmth) and doing what must look to onlookers as very odd calisthenics as I raise and lower my arm over my head. So without context, I am weird. With context, I am weird but with a purpose. A few hours ago I received my final immunization - Typhoid, and my arm is now quite sore. Before that I made a mad dash to the post office to finally (hopefully ... address disagreements first time through) mail off my visa for India, which also means that I no longer have a passport in my possession. And before that, I headed north to UTSA to trade my parking pass for probated cash back ... and stood in line. And even before that I stood in another line to renew my truck's registration and get new tags. I have a feeling that I checked another thing off my growing list of to-do-before-no-longer-can-do. I also took time to rest in the cool sunlight outside while reading and play with a precious dog that I am dog-sitting this week. Bueno. All in all, a productive day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That does sound like a productive day! Congrats!

Peace,