11/30/2007

life's little miracles (& the big ones too)

So beyond today being the last official day of my undergraduate career (yea), I also received an extra blessing while taking care of business at school. I received a scholarship letter in the mail last week telling me that I have been awarded a scholarship. I had just needed to turn in some paper work. Okay. So I am at school turning it in (and trying not to be late for my other class). I asked the very kind lady behind the desk what else I needed to do and how is my graduating this December going to work with a two semester scholarship. (My initial thought was not one of gratitude, sadly. It was more along the lines of 'of course. Finally they decide that I need money to pay for school, when I am just about to graduate and had already paid for this semester. Thanks.') Anyway, she came back, after asking her superior, with a smile on her face telling me that they are going to give me the full amount - both semesters worth! That is two thousand dollars! And the check will be mailed in the next couple of days. And then it is going straight into my savings account to await grad school. So now I can be in less debt by the time I finally finish with school! Praise God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise God, indeed!

Peace,