6/22/2007

one down

So this adventure is about over. I leave tomorrow morning to head back to the States. It has been grand. We have a farewell dinner in about fifteen minutes (meaning I should leave five minutes ago), and then our last night on the town. Today, I decided to vacation. This morning I took a long walk away from the square (the city centre) to get away from the tourist scene and into the everyday life of Krakow. I discovered this huge park, and then this architecturally cool public library, the university, another park, and some other sites. I even took a nap today. Even while I type, I am serenaded by wonderful classical music that is flowing from the square (public concert) into an open window. Today is a good day.

1 comment:

RuthT said...

What an adventure with the Lord! It is so good that you got to go to Poland. Blessings, RT