6/01/2007

moving forward

What a time. I leave for Poland in just over a week (have I even thought about starting to pack?). I was selected from however many entries to be a part of the design/build studio in Mexico (what an amazing opportunity). I am still on schedule to graduate in December of '07 (then there is grad school). We just moved my sister into her apartment in Austin as she begins her work as a pastor (still interning, but very close to being free from school). My church had the planning/info meeting for the Guatemala medical mission trip in October of this year (of course I am trying to get back a day earlier to listen to my sister preach). I really need to finish my study abroad in Berlin paperwork so that I can secure a place for next Jan. '08. And my dad died just over two weeks ago in a car accident. How do these even go into the same paragraph? Whatever the circumstances, this should prove to be a great summer because every day is a new day and a good day. So, watch out world; I am coming to change the world by introducing hope - nothing more, nothing less.

No comments: